C-Suite for Christ is a Christian organization for executive-level individuals to learn from each other through robust discussions around shared issues of similar complexity and significance. The organizational name embodies two characteristics that are foundational for membership:
- Members have attained a significant level of responsibility in their organizations,
✓ A “C” title is not necessary for membership.
✓ In a large organization ($100M +), members will usually be C-Level or VP-level, or high-level Director responsibility.
✓ In smaller organizations, members will typically be an owner, or among the one to five most senior employees.
- Members identify themselves as followers of Jesus Christ.
We hope that anyone considering membership will understand the purpose of these criteria is not to create an elite club, but to ensure the quality and contributions of each member, so all can grow in their development as Christian leaders. Take a look at our fee structure and meeting agenda below, and submit your application if you’d like to join us.
Membership Fee Structure
Annual membership dues are required when you become an official member of C-Suite for Christ . These minimal annual fees are used for the administration of the group to ensure we cover our expenses, including meeting space, programmatic costs, speaker fees (if applicable), and any other financial outlays associated with the group. The investment associated with joining is as follows:
– $375 for profit rate, $300 for each individual within that organization thereafter
– $250 retired executive
– $195 non-profit rate, $150 for each individual within that organization thereafter
- 7:30 a.m. until 7:55 a.m. = Fellowship and Networking (Optional)
- 7:55 a.m. until 8:00 a.m. = Announcements and Administration
- 8:00 a.m. until 8:10 a.m. = Opening Prayer and Inspiration
- 8:10 a.m. until 8:15 a.m. = God Moment (led by a C-Suite for Christ member)
- 8:15 a.m. until 8:45 a.m. = Message
- 8:45 a.m. until 9:45 a.m. = Small Group Witnessing and Encouragement
- 9:45 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. = Large Group Facilitation, Closing Prayer, and Inspiration
What do our members have to say?
RightNow Media @ Work
At C-Suite for Christ we are always looking for ways to give back to our members and help you grow professionally, personally, and spiritually. As a member of C-Suite for Christ you receive free access to a video streaming library of over 20,000 business focused videos called RightNow Media @ Work.
RightNow Media @ Work is a streaming resource similar to Netflix but focuses on more important topics like servant leadership, marriage, teamwork, parenting, professional development, mental health, kids content, and so much more. RightNow Media @ Work’s main mission is to help Christian business leaders in secular companies minister to and care for their employees through Biblical principles.
This account is free for all of our members and their direct family. To learn more about how RightNow Media @ Work can reach and impact employees in your business, please contact Richard Coffey at [email protected] and let him know you are with C-Suite for Christ.